Thursday, June 24, 2010

Faith, A Blessing

A picture is worth a thousand words. We were blessed to have James Adam Hill shoot the pictures for our daughter's one-year. Blessed? Yes, they're just pictures, but he's not just any photographer. He's the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep photographer that came to the hospital two years ago to take pictures of Dylan. James has now photographed both of our children. So, you see, it's kind of significant to me to be blessed to have this picture (in every detail of it, down to the "little sister" tee):

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful. So so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awwww she is too cute.

Malory said...

What a doll she is!

Holly said...

She's so sweet!!

rebecca said...

What an amazing blessing. Thank you for giving me some hope today. I came across your blog while seeking out others who have dealt with infant loss. We just lost our daughter Lily Grace to premature labor 23wks into my pregnancy last week & are struggling through the depths of our grief.

Jenny said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. I love this picture.