Friday, January 1, 2010

First 2010 Post

I wanted to write the requisite "New Year" post, but I found myself without anything constructive to say. The past few days have been difficult. 2009 was the first complete year that we were without Dylan, but we were also blessed by the birth of our beautiful daughter. That's the strange dichotomy we must balance from here on out. Celebrating the life and milestones that is our newest family member, while simultaneously honoring and always remembering and missing our sweet son.

So in honor of Dylan with much love, we decided to make a donation to the hospital and let that speak for itself:

2 comments:

SUSI said...

What a wonderful way to start the New Year. I feel so hopeful for 2010 and at the same time it makes 2008 feel so far away. I am scared that with every year that passes, Lucas will be forgotten by more and more people. I know he will be forever in my and my husbands' hearts.

Hugs,
Susi

Holly said...

This is a great thing to do for the new year!